Anti-Corruption activities — Stellar Construction’s activities to prevent corruption, including the identification and subsequent elimination of the causes of corruption (prevention of corruption) and activities to identify, prevent, suppress, expose and investigate corruption offenses (fight against corruption).
The management of Stellar Construction considers the priority to form intolerance to any manifestation of corrupt behavior in the Company. We consider as an inadmissible the abuse of an official position and authority, giving and receiving of bribe, commercial bribery or any other unlawful use by the Company's employees of their official position in order to obtain personal gain. When interacting with business partners, government, municipal authorities, other organizations and individuals, employees of the Stellar Construction Company should not allow actions that are contrary to the laws and regulations of the countries in which the Company operates, both in Russia and abroad.
Respecting the ethical principles of our clients and partners, the Company prefers those clients and partners who adhere to the norms and rules of the anti-corruption legislation of the Russian Federation and other countries of their business presence.
Moreover, the observance of the principles of anti-corruption is one of the main criteria for the selection of suppliers and subcontractors of Stellar Construction.
BASIC PRINCIPLES OF ANTI-CORRUPTION
- Recognition, ensuring and protection of fundamental human and civil rights and freedoms;
- Public and open activities;
- Integrated use of management, organizational, informational, socio-economic, legal, special and other measures;
- Priority application of measures to prevent corruption;
- Cooperation in the field of anti-corruption activities with government agencies, as well as with partners and customers of the Company.